The Fowler/Bowers Universal Measuring Gage is ideal for the measurement of inside and outside diameters, threads, slots, recesses, grooves, tapers, etc. The large variety of accessories are easily and quickly interchanged, allowing measurements of virtually any type of workpiece.
• Internal and external measurement.
• Extremely large measuring range.
• Constant measuring pressure.
• Digital or mechanical readout.
• Large range of accessories.
• Anvil travel of .590" (15mm).
Sylvac Electronic Features:
• Min/Max/TIR modes
• .0005"/.00005" (.01/.001mm) resolution
• Direct RS232 output
• Tolerance indication
• Rotating display
• Two presets
Available on special order
Pair of ball inserts for gear/spline measurements. Thread inserts for internal/external threads. Special anvils such as cones, balls, pins, etc. Contact our Technical Department for price quotes.
Click to enlarge