• Repeatability .00008" (.002mm) ±2S.
• Standard measuring force 2—4 ounces.
• Incremental floating zero. If tool is used for SPC, the zero button can automatically be configured as a data I/O switch.
• Increased measuring, tracking speed of approximately 1.5 meters (60")/second—impossible to overrun measuring speed.
• Hold feature freezes display
• Display face rotates 270° for easy viewing.
• Non-contact measuring system—no gears or pinions or moving parts.
• Top lifting knob.
• Direct RS232C output allows connection of the tool to any computer or printer. No Interface is necessary. For direct SPC output, hook up the tool with the specially constructed optocoupled cable. Free sample IBM compatible computer software included with cable for tolerancing, min/max/tir, analog display, large display and SPC data collection.
• AGD Group 2 dimensional specifications. (3/8" mounting, lug back, 4-48 thread).
• Rugged housing constructed from high impact Polyamid, stainless steel shank and spindle
• Temperature range 5—40°C working; -20 to 60°C storage.
Designed by Sylvac in Switzerland, Fowler's Ultra-Digit Mark IV Indicator— the latest in mechanical and electronic design technology for measuring instruments.
• Completely re-engineered measuring sensor. This non-contact linear inductive measuring system is insensitive to dust, dirt, oils and electrical or magnetic interference.
• Direct inch/metric conversion.
• High contrast LCD display for fatigue-free viewing. LCD display has indicators for in/mm, hold, reference and preset zero functions.
• Dual measuring references, each one individually presettable to ±99.99995.
• Low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery—4500 hrs. continuous on time. Extend battery life 2—3 years with on/off switch.
Click to enlarge